If you're playing on Steam and you notice that the side-scrolling speed is very slow while you are in a game, it's most likely because you have a 144hz refresh rate monitor.
Note: We are working on a permanent solution for this, but in the meantime, if you're wanting to jump back into the action you can do the following:
- Launch NVIDIA Control Panel
- Navigate to "Manage 3D settings"
- Click on "Program Settings"
- Select Countersnipe for the program you want to customize
- If you don't see Countersnipe in the current list you can manually add by clicking "Add"
- Now that Countersnipe is selected, scroll down until you find "Vertical Sync"
- Open the drop-down menu and choose "Adaptive (half refresh rate)"
- Click Apply to finalize the settings
- Then restart Countersnipe completely for the new settings to be applied.
Remember to only make this change for Countersnipe and not for the Global Settings.